Cash Convertor Loans
Lending offering cash loans from $50 all the way up to $5,000, Cash Converters is a popular loan provider service in Australia. Designed as a marketplace for customers to apply for quick cash loans online.
Cash Converters. Cash Advance Personal Loans Main Features
Here are the 3 types of loans offered upon application:
Cash Advance Loans
Cash Advance loans have the following characteristics:
- The amount of the loan varies from between $100-$5,000.
- You will take out loans for a period of about 4-6 weeks.
Small Personal Loans
Here are the features of the small personal loans offered here:
- The amount of the loan is from $400 – $2,000.
- The loan term time is as short as 2 months or as long as a year.
- Both, In store & online applications are welcome.
- Funds are given quickly as fast as within 20 minutes of approval.
Medium Personal Loans
These loans are usually offered towards lenders looking for an amount more than $2,000. Here are the features of this loan:
- The loan amount is in the $2,050 – $5,000 range. But take note that the maximum deposit in the bank would amount to $4,600 since the establishment amount of $400 isn’t given to the debtor.
- Loans are given out for a period of between 4-24 months.
- Both online and in-store applications are accepted.
- Once the lender has accepted a loan, funds can be processed in under 20 minutes.
Find Personal Loan, How much are cash convertor loans?
An establishment deposit of 20% and a monthly fee of 4% are needed for both the Cash Advance and Small Personal Loans. But for Medium Personal Loans, there’s a flat establishment fee of $400 and an interest at a rate of the maximum allowed which is 48%. This makes the APR 217.14%. It’s worth noting that the establishment fee is taken out from the loan and not given by the borrowers from their own money.
In the event that the creditor tries to repay the loan earlier than the due payment deadline, which is considered an early settlement, LendBubble will not charge any fees.
Hence, if you opt for a loan with CashConvertors, borrowers can expect to pay the following total.
|Loan Type||Loan Amount||Loan Term||Total Repayment|
|Cash Advance Loan||$1,000||6 weeks||$1,260|
|Small personal loan||$1,500||12 months||$2,520|
|Medium personal loan||$2,500 ($2,900 with establishment fee)||12 months||$3,672|
|Medium personal loan||$4,600 ($5,000 with establishment fee)||24 months||$7,800|
Loan Advantages and Disadvantages
Here are the advantages of the loan products offered here:
- Loans as low $400 are available online.
- Quick processing time. On the same day that the application is filed, Cash Advance loans will be accepted and given. As for the other loans, the amount can be handed within 20 minutes after the loan has been approved.
- Borrowers with bad credit scores can apply for a loan since there are a lot of loan options being offered.
- Medium loans are offered with the establishment fee built-in the loan. This means customers don’t need to take out anything from their pockets when applying for a loan.
- The creditor permits loan terms of up to 2 years on a medium loan.
- For no extra costs, early repayments are permitted.
Here are the disadvantages of the loans on the other hand:
- Charging the highest rates for all loan types as permitted by statute.
- Under a medium loan, the establishment fee contained in the loan sum makes the loan more costly.
Personal Loans at Cash Convertors
To apply for personal loan cash converters, it is important to find out what cire requirements you are supposed to meet. Lenders will need you to be employed or have a regular form of income if you are to get approved for this loan. If you are unemployed but are on Centrelink or are regularly receiving an income monthly, then you will still qualify too. While it is an advantage to a have good credit score when applying for this loan, a bad credit rating does not exclude you from getting approval. Lenders offering this loan are going to focus on your present financial capabilities anyway. Still, expect that a credit check will still be carried out or at least some form of it. Also, there may be instances when additional documents will be asked. Often, this includes your bank statements for the last 90 days or payslips which will have to be sent online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have a job to be approved for a CashConvertor Loan
Yes, your money needs to come from daily work. However, in a few situations, disadvantaged applicants on Centrelink transfers can still apply for a loan.
Are borrowers with a poor credit score approved by Cash Convertors
Yes. Even though past credit histories are still reviewed, we focus more on seeing your financial capabilities at the present.
Do you do credit checks?
Yes, every lender does a credit check which will be part of your credit file. But do note that this is only performed on personal loans only.
Do I need to provide any document to apply for a loan?
To apply for a bad credit loan here, you’ll need to provide bank statements for the past 3 months. This applies to all your bank accounts in which you receive income and pay expenses.
To be approved for am instant cash loan here, borrowers must:
- Be a native of Australia. However, non-residents can apply for a cash advance.
- 18 years old and above.
- Currently, they must not be in a state of bankruptcy or a Part 9 mortgage arrangement. Nevertheless, those with a Part 9 debt arrangement still discharged are also eligible to apply.
- Must not apply for a loan that results in annual loan repayment of more than 20 percent of their income coming from Centrelink.
- Must prove financial capability to be approved for a loan.
Tip: Even though there isn’t any fixed income salary requirement for small and medium loan borrowers, they should at least be earning more than $300/week to apply for a small loan. As for medium loans, they should be earning more than $750/week both after tax.
The lenders in here provide a lot of ways for you to contact them. First, you can file a form in which the lender pledges to reply within 3 business days. Next, you can visit any of the lender’s physical stores around Australia.
The Application Process
Here’s the loan application process. Just follow the steps below:
- Securing an application form – Borrowers must apply online or instore
- Fulfilling the application form – After that, you’ll be guided as to what you’ll input in the application form. If you’re applying online for a loan, you’ll see everything you need on the screen.
- Approval decision and payout – Borrowers will collect the loan within minutes of acceptance after a loan application has been accepted. It may take up to two business days for a small and medium loan and as soon as a few minutes for a cash advance loan.
Ready to start with us?
You can also check our FAQs section for pre-answered questions.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.